Charlotte may be our home, but some celebrities are taking their time in the city to check out what the Queen City has to offer. This past year, there was a slew of celebrity sightings around town. Here’s a list of celebs who spent time in the Queen City this past year at different businesses below. Enjoy!
- Before playing The Spectrum Center in Charlotte last year, Justin Timberlake stopped by Top Golf and Midwood Smokehouse
The Jonas Brothers
- The Jo Bro’s stopped by Nellies, their family’s restaurant in Belmont, a few times this year!
- The KUWTK star was in Charlotte this past year helping a former inmate get his tattoos removed at local, family owner med-spa, Essential Aesthetics, and Laser.
- The hip hop legend stopped by BBQ favorite Midwood Smoke House back in February.
The former Bachelor stopped by Spectrum Center for a Hornets game in February of last year!
- The former SNL comedian was spotted at The Roxbury in Uptown in December
- The famous girlfriend of Christian McCaffrey has clearly been seen a lot in Charlotte, including being spotted in the Uptown Whole Foods: