Cameron’s Favorite Easy Holiday Treat Recipe: Mint Oreo Truffles
It’s the holidays, so I’ve pretty much given up healthy eating until January.
If you love sweets, like me, then you are going to LOVE these truffles. They are SUPER easy to make, and always a crowd favorite. So whether you make them for a pot-luck, as gifts for co-workers or friends, or you just plan on making them yourself, here is the recipe for my favorite holiday sweet!
Mint Oreo Truffles:
What you need:
- Box of Oreos
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- Four (4.67 ounce) packages Andes Thins
- Candy Canes
- Dipping Chocolate
- Use a mixer/ food processor and grind up the full box of Oreo’s
- Grind up Andes Mints
- Mix Oreo s, and Andes and cream cheese together and separate into inch long balls on a baking sheet.
- Stick them in freezer for an hour
- Grind up candy canes (for garnish)
- Melt dipping chocolate
- Dip each frozen ball into melted chocolate until they are covered.
- Before melted chocolate has hardened, sprinkle ground up candy cane on top of the truffles for decoration.
- Let dry!