We do War of the Roses, and most cheaters are men… But women cheat too!
A new study by cheating website Ashley Madison talked to 2,000 female members asking them a variety of questions on the subject of cheating, and the results may surprise you:
- 43% cited children as the reason they are still married
- But 64% of women on the site say the feel sexually neglected in their primary relationship.
- The average woman on the site has their first affair seven years into marriage.
- Most say a decline in sexual frequency and quality at home begins about five years into a marriage.
- 74% of women still love their spouse, but are no longer turned on by them.
- 64% say they aren’t attracted to their spouse anymore, blaming a “physical change” as the reason.
- Cheating women report an average of 5-point-7 affair partners throughout their marriage.
- Cheating women also say the best sex they’ve had comes from their affairs, followed by their single years and then marriage.
- The study suggests women between the ages of 40 and 49 are in their sexual prime, and have their highest number of affair partners and the most satisfying sex.
But even though these women are cheating, most aren’t ready to say goodbye to their marriage.
- In fact, most female cheaters say their affairs have no affect on their marriage.
- But those who have seen a change say it’s actually for the better, experiencing less tension and a happier marital dynamic.
- What’s more, 22% of cheating women say they are happier in their marriage, and 29% report it’s resulted in better and more frequent sex with their spouse.
Source: Ashley Madison