If you’re worried you can’t afford to get your loved ones a great gift this holiday season, you may not have to worry as much as you think. Apparently how expensive a gift isn’t the most important thing for a lot of people.
A new survey finds…
- 62% of people would rather get a gift from the heart, or one that feels more personal, than one that’s expensive.
- In fact, “heartfelt” and “personalized” gifts are more desired than almost any other type of gift.
- Twice as many people say they would rather get a heartfelt gift than one that’s generic and worth $100.
- Plus, 66% of folks say they would remember a heartfelt or personalized gift more than something store-bought and generic.
- 55% of people say they keep personalized gifts much longer than regular store-bought ones.
- The average person would keep a personalized gift for at least a year or more, with 40% keeping them forever
So, what type of personalized or heartfelt gifts would folks like to receive? Well, the top choices include:
- Photo gifts
- Handwritten note
- Custom mug/cup
- A custom pillow or blanket
Source: SWNS Digital