Yes, my mom is a bartender and yes she comes up with the best cocktails ever! The sugar cookie martini is certainly one of her holiday favorites to make. To me, it is definitely a perfect holiday cocktail dessert; its sweet and tasty flavor is what gives it away. And of course, it doesn’t take a lot of time to make and decorate. So if you haven’t tried this holiday cocktail dessert, why not give it a try.
Ingredients you would need for this sugar martini
- Whole milk – ½ cup
- Amaretto – 2 oz
- Baileys – ¼ cup
- Vanilla vodka – 2 oz
- Ice cube
Ingredients you would need to decorate the rim
- Vanilla frosting – ½ cup
- Sprinkles – ¼ cup
- Pre-made sugar cookie dough
Directions to follow
- If you haven’t already made the sugar cookie dough, preheat your oven to about 3500and roll your sugar cookie dough to a thickness of ¼ inches.
- Cut your dough into the shape you like and lay it on a baking sheet. Next, bake in your oven until it is a bit golden on the edge. The baking process should take about 12 minutes.
- To decorate the rim, use an offset spatula to evenly distribute your frosting on the rim of your martini glass. Then spread your Sprinkles (¼ cup) on a flat plate and slightly roll you your rim on the sprinkles. At this step, you can decorate your cookies with frosting and sparkles.
- For the martini, pour your vodka, amaretto, milk, Baileys and ice into a cocktail shaker and shake until cold. Finally, pour it into your martini glass and decorate the rim with a cookie.
View this post on Instagram
Apparently (and unfortunately) I missed these sugar cookie martini’s that were served at my sisters house! ???? My daughter snapped this picture and my brother in law promised to make them again for me! ???? Recipe up in stories ???????? . ????: @meleblanc . . So grateful for this “in between day” to finish wrapping, cleaning, grocery shopping and baking ???????????? Because let’s be honest...from here on out its go go go!! Amiright?????????? . . Are you ready ?!? . . #sugarcookiemartini #bringit #christmascelebrations #holidaymartini #christmasdrinks #thecalmbeforethestorm