Thursday is Halloween, and if you don’t have kids to go trick-or-treating with, there is still plenty of fun stuff going on around the QC!
Here’s a list of events going on on Halloween this year:
Fourth Ward Halloween Parade and Costume Contest
- Fourth Ward Park
- Costume awards for kids, dogs, and adults. Then, Trick-or-Treating throughout the neighborhood with bounce house and kids’ games at 9th street dead end.
- Wooden Robot Brewery
- Solstice Tavern
- Join Big Pop for a Trivia Spooktacular for prizes, trivia, drink specials, and of course Costumes!
City Lights 80’s Horror Night
- City lights Rooftop
- Tickets include: 2 craft cocktails, wine or beer, free parking, automatic entrance into our epic costume contest with cash prizes (1st Place- $500, 2nd Place- $250, and 3rd Place- $100), and music from DJ Sonny
- Brewers at 4001 Yancey
- A Silent disco, and costume contest!
- 7pm-1:45 am
- NO COVER- Live music, art, karaoke, dance party, and costume contest
- VBGB Beer Hall & Garden
- Trivia, cider, and a costume contest
- Optimist Hall
- 11am- 9pm
- All ages trick-or-treating throughout the hall from 6-8pm, costume contest and photo ops, spooky cocktails from The Spindle Bar, giveaways, and more!
- Luckys Bar and Arcade
- Come join Charlotte’s Largest Halloween Bar Crawl and enjoy entrance into 6 bars for 1 price.
- Rosemont Manor
- 6:30pm-10:30 pm