Sundays are for friends, family, and football! Am I right? Sometimes it can get expensive. It’s not always easy buying for groups of people every weekend. There are so many ways to save money, stay in budget, and get it all covered while still feeding the friends and family!
1. Shop your local farmers market and take time to know the farmer’s name. Visiting a bonified local famers market offers healthy, and sometimes cheaper options than at the grocery store.
2. Buy in bulk! When buying paper plates, loads of chips, napkins, and red solo cups, you can save money buying in bigger bulk and still have leftovers for the next gathering
3. Go big or go home with drinks. Adult beverages are surprisingly cheaper when you go big. If you have a lot of beer drinking friends, consider buying a quarter keg instead of multiple 12 packs.
4. Shop generic. When getting basic party food like chips and dip, shop the generic, store brands. It not only saves money but tastes the same.
5. Creative & frugal decor. No need to go over the top on expensive decor because your guests will enjoy your good mood, your games, and happy atmosphere. I’m not going to say that everyone is super worried about the right party decorations even when you shop to get them from the Dollar Store. Dollar Stores have great selections and on the cheap!