I still have so many apples left from apple picking last week and I am having to get creative about ways to get rid of them. However, in the process I did find an easy recipe for apple butter and since the fall season is upon us I thought I would share it with all of you!
This recipe is based on three apples, so grab your crockpots and get ready for some apple goodness!
- Peel and cube 3 Med-Large apples
- 3 Tablespoons of Syrup
- 1 & 1/2 Teaspoons of Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon of All Spice
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Of Salt
- Cook on Low for 8-10 Hours or 3-4 Hours on High.