The holidays are right around the corner, and this year the days flew by! Only nine weeks until Thanksgiving and just 13 weeks until Christmas. The holidays can get pretty crazy and costly but, there are many ways to stay on track and not get behind. Here’s a list of things to do to stay ahead.
- Plan ahead! Planning can keep you much more organized and keep you from getting extremely stressed out.
- Shop ahead! This one is a game-changer. Last-minute holiday shopping is stressful, and most of the time everything you need is hard to find. Get it done early! A lot of places offer layaway so you can use it as a hideaway!
- Plan events for yourself and the family! It’s so easy to get sidetracked and caught up… sure you have the perfect holidays that we tend to forget to take time for ourselves and the family. Family pizza and game nights are always a win.
- Make it meaningful! Keep in mind all of yours and your family’s favorite things. Making holidays memorable and meaningful is extremely important. It’s not often that everyone gets together under one roof, so make the best of those occasions. For some of us, the holidays are the only time that it happens so keep making memories while you can.
- Make reservations for holiday travel! Whether it’s going to dinner for the holiday or going out of town, make reservations and have a plan. Holidays are the busiest times to travel, you don’t want the extra stress of not having it all together