The fall season is usually the time for apple trees to bring forth fresh apples and you just can’t get enough of them. This weekend I am even taking my family apple picking up in Mooresville so I am going to need something to do with the bushel we pick! There are different ways to enjoy apple this fall season and today I’m going to show you how to make Chocolate Apple Pops, which is an absolute favorite treat for the fall season.
The Chocolate Apple Pops takes just 30 mins to make and minimal effort.
Essential Ingredients you would need are
- 2 large apples
- 1 large chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
Extra ingredients for drizzling and toppings.
- Melted white chocolate
- rainbow sprinkles
- Slice the apples into medium sizes and poke a hole at the bottom of each slice to put the Popsicle stick
- Melt a chocolate chip and place it in a bowl
- Add coconut oil into the bowl of melted chocolate and mix
- Dip each slice of apple into the melted chocolate and coconut mix
- Then refrigerate the dipped apple slice until it sets, which would be 10 mins
- After refrigerating it, you can drizzle melted white chocolate and caramel on it.
- Add whatever toppings you like to give it your personal taste.
Don’t let this fall season pass by without you making this delicious tasty treat and remember the popular saying “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”.