It’s so cool to see so many big companies offering vegan options. Burger King now has the impossible whopper, which is a great meatless burger option! Now Disney is getting added to the list of places going more vegan. The company announced that starting next month they’ll start offering hundreds of plant-based options, at both their quick and table service restaurants.
There will be 400 plant-based items added and visitors will easily be able to spot them because they’ll be listed with a green-leaf next to them. The vegan options will first come to Disney World in Florida. Disneyland in California won’t be getting them until next spring.
Some of the options include:
- Steamed Asian dumplings at Le Cellier (Epcot)
- Shiriki noodle salad at Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen (Magic Kingdom)
- Chili-spiced crispy fried tofu bowl at Satu’li Canteen (Disney’s Animal Kingdom)
- “Tatooine Two Suns Hummus” (Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Orlando)
- “Le Fou Festin” at the Be Our Guest Restaurant (Disney’s Magic Kingdom)
- “Eggless Florentine” (Main Street U.S.A.)
We’re pumped about this!