It’s almost the first day of fall and you know what that means… pumpkin-flavored everything. Many breweries are introducing these seasonal drinks to their menu. Here are just a few of the places in Charlotte where you can get in the fall spirit by stopping by for some pumpkin beer.
- Sycamore Brewery has the traditional Pumpkin Latte Blonde. As well as Gourd Have Mercy, brewed with warm spices.
- NoDa Brewing Company introduced Gorgeous, a pumpkin ale crafted with fresh seed spices.
- Heist Brewery is recognized for the pumpkin brew named Saison De Pon Pon.
- Southern Tier Brewing Co has the imperial ale named Pumpking, a sweeter brew. They also have a deeper pumpkin brew available called Warlock.
- Catawba Brewing Co has their King Don’s Pumpkin Ale on tap and cans in October. They also offer a bolder option named Emperor Don’s.
- Primal Brewery introduced their Pumpalicious, on draft and in cans throughout the season.
- York Chester Brewing Co has the Witch’s Tit Pumpkin Ale, brewed with local pumpkins.
- The Unknown Brewing Co has a brew called the Teleporter, their current seasonal brew. They are releasing something new that could be coming mid-October.
- Olde Mecklenburg Brewery has a fall blend called Metoberfest, excellent for those who don’t prefer the Pumpkin taste.
Enjoy your first taste of fall and remember to drink responsibly.