Hands up if you’ve ever walked into Target to get three things AND left spending over $100…! I’ve done it many times, as many others have. Well, now you can go into Target and save money on the specific things you need.
There’s a blog called allthingstarget.com that will update you on the latest products that Target has, and the blog gives you a schedule of what’s on sale according to the day.
- Monday — Electronics, accessories, kids clothing, books, baby and stationery
- Tuesday — Women’s clothing, pet items, and food
- Wednesday — Men’s clothing, health and beauty, diapers, lawn and garden items, and furniture
- Thursday — Housewares, lingerie, shoes, toys, sporting goods, decor, and luggage
- Friday — Auto, cosmetics, hardware, and jewelry
The blog does that that the sales/discounts can vary a little bit from store to store, but that it’s good to get to the store as early as possible so that you can see the staff putting sales stickers on certain things.
You may STILL go in for three things and end up spending $100, but at least now you can get things on sale. That means more things from Target!
View this post on Instagram
OH MY GOSH!!! My Target is remodeling so in order to clear out the patio stuff quick, they are taking an ADDITIONAL 70% off the clearance prices. Most items are already 50% off. I can pretty much guarantee you won’t find this deal at your Target store but I just had to share because I am so excited. I’ll share all my deals in stories later today. #targetclearance #target #allthingstarget #couponcommunity #clearancehunter #targetdoesitagain