It might not be a new year yet, but it’s never the wrong time to make a positive change. As a child, I was ALWAYS late. Whether is was soccer games, school, or just hanging out with friends; I was always late.
I think being late so much in my childhood haunted me, so now I am ALWAYS on time. If you’re someone who struggles with being late to everything, here are some helpful tips that you can use to help you be on time!
- You can’t predict what will happen (traffic, you can’t find your keys, etc) so it’s always best to give yourself some extra time to account for the maybes
2.) PLAN THE NIGHT AHEAD
- I haven’t gotten to the point of planning my outfits, but I do often meal prep, and know what I need to do the next morning before I fall asleep.
3.) SET YOUR WATCH AHEAD
- If you’re really struggling, just set your watch ahead 10 minutes or so. You’ll think your late, but turns out, you’re right on time!
4.) THINK ABOUT TIMING
- If you have a meeting at 9 am, and it takes 15 minutes to get to the office; don’t leave the house at 8:45 am. Allow yourself time to get in the building and get situated.
5.) BE POSSESSIVE OF YOUR TIME
- Don’t try to squeeze in a million things. If you already have plans, say no. The more you agree to, the less you’ll actually BE there for each particular thing.