1. Lake Hickory Haunts begins September 21st, 2019 and is from 7 pm until 11 pm. This is an impressive 4000 square foot haunted house and tickets are $25 about an hour away from Charlotte, NC. Lake Hickory Haunts is a one of a kind haunted house attraction; featuring a large body of water, surrounded by 9 unique haunted attractions. See more here.
2. The Fear Farm Haunted House has five attractions all at one location. IT opens September 28th, 2019 and located in Blacksburg, SC. Tickets are only $20 and doors open at 7 pm. They also offer an escape room and mini-golf for additional costs. See more here.
3. The 901 Nightmare is located in Edgemoor, SC, which is about forty minutes from Charlotte, NC. Tickets are $15 most nights and the attraction runs every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in October 2019 opening at 7:30 pm. This attraction has a super cool bamboo forest and you take a spooky school bus to your walking destination. See more here.
4. The 13th Acre Opens Friday, September 27th, 2019. This is a walking scary attraction and tickets are $20 with Aw Shucks Farm or $13 for an individual ticket just to this experience. This attraction is open Friday and Saturday Nights only and is located right next to the farm in Monroe, NC. See more here.
5. Forbidden Forest Horror Trail is $15 for general admission and opens up on October 18th, 2019. It is open from 7:30 pm until 10:30 pm. One awesome thing about this scary attraction is they help benefit St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. See more here.
6. Scarrigan Farms is open on select October nights and costs $25 per person, cash or check only. Ticket sales begin nightly at 6:30 PM and this is a walking trail, not a hayride. The haunted trail is NOT recommended for children under twelve years old. See more here.
7. Dr. Evil’s Haunted Houses is a TDB haunted attraction but the preview looks awesome! This includes 8 haunted events all for the price of one and involves Bigfoot. You can see their website for a discount coupon. See more here.
8. SCarowinds is open select nights from September 13th through October 27th, 2019. Tickets are only $32 when you purchase online however parking is not included. This attraction includes rides, scary trails, graveyard paths and frights galore! See more here.
9. Hillside Horror opens up on spooky Friday, September 13th, 2019. Tickets are varied starting at $13, $15 and $20 for select nights. There is a big creepy corn maze and more are at this new location. It is open from 7 pm until 11 pm. See more here.
10. Boogerwoods will be open October 11th, 12th, 18, 19th, 25th and 26th, 2019. Tickets go on sale each day at 2 pm and are good for that night only. They are $20 and they do not accept credit cards. The guides that lead you through their many scenes depicting earthquakes, twisters, zombies, dinosaurs, clowns, an endless vortex and off-putting 3D rooms. See more here.
11. Reapers Realm is not far away in China Grove, NC. This is a 6,000 square foot haunt has a haunted trail, haunted farmhouse, slop lot, haunted barn, slaughterhouse, and hilltop asylum. It is open September 27th, 2019 at 6:30 pm. Visit their website for more information and ticket prices. See more here.