I had no idea they meant different things!
What color heart emoji do you usually send? For me, it’s definitely purple. I never really put much thought into using it; purple is just my favorite color. Well Cosmopolitan recently broke down the hearts for us, and here’s what they came up with!
- The most romantic heart
- Use this when you’re feeling causal with a new partner
- Good for family, and not to imply any romantic feelings
- Best used with friends and acquaintances
- Good for group chats and family
- This one is considered the horny emoji apparently so you send this one when you want to hook up….
- Use this for ironic situations
Obviously every emoji is up for interpretation but I thought this story was hilarious… Maybe I should stop sending so many purple hearts…. haha