Catching Up With Cameron: Things To Do This Weekend In Charlotte (8.2- 8.4)
Here’s all the fun stuff to take advantage of in town this weekend!
- Graham St. Pub and Patio
- DJs, live music, drink specials, and more
- Sycamore Brewing
- Cousins Main Lobster, Holy City Waffles, Papi Queso Food Truck, TIN Kitchen, OooWee BBQ, Gyro Twins Truck, TOLA Rose Italian Eats Food Truck, New Wrap Order, GOGI and Chef Ray’s Cuban Cuisine will all be there.
- Resident Culture
- 6 food trucks, live music and beer
- Camp North End
- Food, music, and laid back hangouts
- 5-10 p.m.
- Bank of America Stadium
- The Panther’s are putting on a huge festival with performances, plus watch the players practice.
- 6 p.m.
- 7th Street Public Market
- A mega- cookie competition
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- U.S. National Whitewater Center
- Local musicians, you can get behind-the-scenes info on the Charlotte music industry through panels, and you can check out a bunch of music-related vendors.
- All day.
- Take a yoga class then check out the braid bar and glitter before imbibing bottomless mimosas at Vivace
- 10 a.m.
- The Suffolk Punch/Norfolk Hall
- $10 gets you access to the party; $35-$45 gets you bottomless mimosas; and $50 gets you bottomless mimosas and brunch.
- Noon to 4 p.m.
- Levine Museum of the New South
- 6-9 p.m.
- Legion Brewing Plaza Midwood
- Hour long, all-levels outdoor yoga, and follow is up with brunch. Price includes one beer and bring your own mat
- 12:30 p.m.
- Sycamore Brewing
- Puppy adoptions, kombucha, a free fitness bootcamp, food trucks, live music and more than 65 local vendors to shop from.
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 7-10 p.m.
- Free, $6 parking.
Sign me up for the Kiss 95.1 email newsletter!
Make sure you're not missing out on anything at Kiss 95.1 and become an exclusive VIP member. Enjoy all the perks and get exclusive insight into music news, contests, and more!