The Charlotte skyline never looked so good.
1. Fahrenheit has an Uptown view like non-other. This may be the most popular spot to eat and enjoy drinks in the Charlotte sky. The drinks are fairly priced but it does tend to get crowded.
2. City Lights Rooftop Bar is the city’s largest rooftop bar. Located on the 19th floor of Le Méridien Charlotte, the bar reveals 360-degree views.
3. Whiskey Warehouse has an inside and a cool rooftop bar. Monday is half-priced wing night and my favorite is Friday with $6 specialty cocktail deals. The skyline view from the expansive string-light-clad rooftop earns this two-story bar/restaurant some serious street cred in the Plaza Midwood neighborhood.
4. The Gin Mill is located along the LYNX Blue Line light rail in South End. They offer drink specials and live music on the weekends and there are a bunch of local eats right by!
5. Dare to enter down the rabbit hole? The Peculiar Rabbit is still open for now and has a rooftop with a perfect view of the city. There is no elevator though, so enjoy the long walk up to the top!