These moments had us all cringing
Monday night is the season finale of The Bachelorette. This season, with lead Hannah Brown, has been CRAZY but in the 15 seasons of The Bachelorette, and the 23 seasons of The Bachelor, there have been many gaw dropping moments.
Be sure to tune in on Monday, July 29th at 8 pm on our Kiss 95.1 Facebook for our Bachelorette watch party with Cameron and her friends brought to you by Capeline Sparkling Cocktails.
Here are my picks of the craziest moments in Bachelor/ Bachelorette history:
10.) Jesse Palmer picks the wrong woman.
- It’s got to be hard to remember all those names. In Season #5 , Jesse Palmer accidentally called out the WRONG woman’s name… awkward.
9.) Andi Dorfman dumps Juan Pablo Galavis.
- Juan Pablo was one of the least favorite Bachelor choices. His aloof personality and lack of interest in actually finding a wife pissed off viewers, and contestant Andi Dorfman, and she called him out on it!
8.) Peter Kraus and Rachel Lindsay break up before the final rose.
- Lindsay had narrowed down her men to the final two, but before they even made it to the rose ceremony, they broke up after Kraus said he would NOT propose if he was chosen.
7.) Rozlyn Papa is sent home for having an affair with a show producer.
- During Jake Pavelka’s season, Papa was unexpectedly sent home for allegedly having an affair with one of the show’s producers… WOW. She denied the claims but both Papa and the producer in question were sent packin’
6.) Two Bachelorette’s
- In one of ABC’s worst ideas, they decided to start Season 11 of The Bachelorette with TWO Bachelorettes. The men voted at the end of the first episode on who they wanted to stay… It was as awkward as it sounds
5.) Brad Womack chooses no one.
- With the whole POINT of the show being to choose someone at the end, you can imagine how pissed audiences were with Brad Womack decided to send both his finalists home during Season 11 of the show.
4.) Colton Goes Rogue
- Season 23’s “Bachelor,” Colton Underwood, had his final 3 women, but when front runner Cassie confessed that she wanted to go home, Colton hopped a fence and basically quit the show. He broke up with the other two girls and went to win Cassie back.
3.) Luke P Shames Hannah B.
This is the most recent scandal on The Bachelorette, but still makes the list. After causing drama all season long on the show, and somehow still making it to fantasy suites, Luke P says he would go home if Hannah had hooked up with any of the other men. Naturally, this did not go over well with Hannah, or Bachelor fans
2.) Jason Mesnick changes his mind.
- Season 13 Bachelor, Jason Mesnick PICKED Melissa Rycroft… but after filming he decided he made the wrong choice. At the reunion show, he dumped Melissa, and confessed his love for runner-up, Molly Malaney. Good news though; the two are still together at least.
1.)Arie Luyendyk Jr. Changes His Mind
- Season 22 of “The Bachelor” was a WILD one. Luyendyk chose Rebecca Kufrin, only to change his mind shortly after. The show then filmed a very awkward break up where Kufrin repeatedly asked Arie to leave…. To which he didn’t.