When ordering an Uber you never know what kind of driver you’re going to get…one driver in Alaska is out to give his customers a unique experience, giving them options on what kind of conversation they may want.
A Reddit user who goes by “That1Girrl” recently shared a picture of the “ride menu” a driver offered his passengers, giving them several options for what type of ride they were interested in. Options include:
- “The Road Rage Ride,” which allowed him to complain about other cars on the road.
- “The Life Lessons Ride,” in which the driver provided his rider with pieces of advice.
- “The Analyst Ride,” where the driver offers a “sympathetic ear” to help them with their problems.
- “The Restaurant Ride,” where he offers suggestions and recommendations on where to go to eat.
- “The Simon and Garfunkel Ride,” – this offers “Sounds of Silence” meaning, a no-talking ride.
Other rides include “The Informative Ride,” offering all he knows about Alaska, the “ME Ride,” where he talks about himself and “The Political Ride,” although he notes, “I can’t change your mind and you can’t change mine.”
You know at first I hated this idea, but the more I thought about it the more I started to like it! Also, where’s the “sports talk” on the menu. Ha!