Here’s a list of everything fun to do this weekend in Charlotte.
- Romare Bearden Park
- Kick off the ICC Weekend in Charlotte at House of Soccer – a FREE festival of sport, music, street art, food and drink!
- Rooftop 210
- Discovery Place Science
- Find out how much you would weigh in space, make donuts, play laser tag, and be prepared for more -out-of-this-world fun.
- 5-9 p.m
- $12 in advance, $14 at the door.
- Bank of America Stadium
- Snug Harbor
- Vendors, artists, and lovers of all things underground.
- 406 N Tryon
- Local vendors, food trucks, and live music
- Charlotte Regional Farmers Market
- Peach recipes, samples and more at the Farmers Market
- $25 +
Charlotte Peruvian Festival
- Camp North End
- food, salsa dancing, local artists and more.
- Bank Of America Stadium
- Spectrum Center
- The Comedy Zone
- Food trucks, music, and more
- All week
- Specials at participating burger joints around town.
- Booth Playhouse
- Various times