The day is here. The day is here. I repeat, the day is here!
Ed Sheeran has been teasing his collaboration project for awhile now, and when we got word of just WHO those collaborations were going to be with…we were on the edge of our seats ever since.
View this post on Instagram
Thanks to all the amazing artists I’ve worked with on this record for sharing your talent with me. No.6 Collaborations Project comes out on July 12, hope you like it as much as I do @travisscott @thegr8khalid @camila_cabello @iamcardib @chancetherapper @pnbrock @stormzy @yebbasmith @justinbieber @eminem @50cent @thuggerthugger1 @theuglygram @ellamai @paulolondra @santandave @hermusicofficial @meekmill @artisthbtl @skrillex @brunomars @chrisstapleton
So today is the day, the album is out! You should definitely go buy the album to support the singers, but here’s a little preview before you do!
2. South Of The Border ft. Camila Cabello & Cardi B
7. Antisocial ft. Travis Scott
8. Remember The Name ft. Eminem & 50 Cent
10. Put It All On Me ft. Ella Mai
12. I Don’t Want Your Money ft. H.E.R.
14. Way To Break Your Heart ft. Skrillex