Amazon Prime day is coming up on Monday, July 15th! Here’s what you need to know
If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you’re probably counting down the hours, like me, until this year’s Amazon Prime Day. If you’re not aware, Prime Day is a day of HUGE deals, exclusively for Prime members.
Here’s everything you need to know about Prime Day this year:
- Prime Day deals will begin at 2:59am ET on Monday, July 15 and will last 48 hours
- You can expect counter sales from Amazon rivals like Walmart, Best Buy, and Target… so basically, it’s going to be a great time to buy.
- The best items to buy on Prime Day are Amazon devices, TVs, Apple gear, and smart home devices.
- Amazon will not offer price adjustments, so if you purchase something today, and it’s on sale for Prime Day, they will not do a price adjustment
- The Prime Day Concert
- This year, Amazon Prime Day is kicking off with an all female line up of superstars for the Prime Day Concert. The live show will be streamed for Prime members only on July 10 at 9pm ET via Prime Video.