Time for a little red white and booze!
We all need a little something to cool us down in the hot weather. And this is a special treat you can make yourself (Must be 21+ or older) to enjoy!
Thanks to the TheAfropolitanmom.com, we can enjoy some boozy popsicles.
What You Need for “Patriotic Boozy Popsicles”
- 2 cups lemonade
- ½ cup vodka
- ¼ cup Blue Curaçao
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 12-18 maraschino cherries (stems off, please!)
Instructions as stated online
- Drop 3 to 4 cherries into each ice pop mold.
- Add the lemonade, vodka, blue curaçao and corn syrup to a large pitcher. Stir well to mix all of the ingredients.
- Pour the blue lemonade vodka mixture into each ice pop mold, up to the fill line.
- Insert the lids/sticks into each mold and freeze overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Before serving, run warm water along the bottom of the molds and release gently.
Please drink responsibly and enjoy!
Alexis Zarycki is your average girl with the hopes of leaving an everlasting impact on the world. Follow her on Instagram @official_lexpaige