Believe it or not, the side of the bed you sleep on could tell other people your political views & predict your taste of music.
A new sleep study is shedding some light on what the decision of sleeping on the left or right side of the bed can reveal about you and your personality.
This study, conducted by OnePoll on behalf of Slumber Cloud, surveyed 2,000 Americans.
What side of the bed do you sleep on?— The MRL Morning Show (@themrlshow) June 10, 2019
What does sleeping on the RIGHT side of the bed reveal about you?
- Consider themselves more right-brained
- Most likely prefer rock music and action flicks
- Prefer wine over beer
- Politically leaning to the right
What does sleeping on the LEFT side of the bed reveal about you?
- Consider themselves more left-brained
- Most likely to prefer oldies music and drama films
- Prefer beer over wine
- Politically leaning to the left
So, what is it that makes us choose a side to sleep on in the first place? Turns out it’s not as scientific as you may think.
According to the results of the study…
- 40% of Americans sleep where they do because it’s actually easier for them to get out of bed on that side
- 31% of Americans sleep where they do because their significant other prefers the other side
- 1 in 4 Americans sleeps where they do because it allows a better view of the TV.
Which side of the bed do you sleep on & what’s your reasoning? Both Roy & LauRen sleep on the right side but they don’t agree completely with what it “reveals” about them. Is the study true for you? Tweet us! @theMRLshow