June is Pride month and pride-themed collections are everywhere.
It's always good when you can shop your favorite brands while supporting a good cause. Some of your favorite skincare, makeup, and hair companies are celebrating Pride month by pledging to donate a share of their profits to LGBTQ causes.
We found this list of beauty brands that are celebrating Pride month in a good way:
- Harry's - 100% of the proceeds of their Shave with Pride Set will benefit "The Trevor Project," which is a group that provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to the LGBTQ+ youth
- KUSH Queen - 20% of all proceeds of their rainbow, CBD-infused bath bomb will go to "The Trans Lifeline"
- MAC Cosmetics - They're sponsoring Los Angeles Pride and World Pride NYC
- MILK Makeup - When you buy their Wear Your Pride Set, you'll be supporting "The Center." This organization advocates for justice and opportunity for LGBTQ+ people and MILK Makeup's donating 100% of the proceeds from this set (up to $50,000) to them
- Tarte - They're donating $25,000 to "The Trevor Project"
- Urban Decay - When you buy their Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Stonewall they will give 25% of the proceeds to "The Stonewall Community Foundation," which is a group that raises money to support the LGBTQ+ community
- Youth to the People - 100% of the profits from the sale of their Superfood Cleanser Pride Edition will go to GLSEN, an organization dedicated to making schools an inclusive place for LGBTQ+ students from K-12
Happy Pride! Be proud of who you are.