While everyone’s parenting techniques may be different, there are a few things that are the same no matter what and today we found out on the show that we were all told the same lies as a kid!
Everyone has their reasons for stretching the truth or flat-out fibbing, but chances are you’ve heard (or even told) one of the below lies before.
- Moms have eyes in the back of their heads
- If you go outside with wet hair, you’ll catch a cold
- If you turn on a light in the car at night, bad things happen
- Watching too much TV will damage your eyesight
- Swallowing gum = seven years of digestion
- If you keep rolling your eyes, they’ll stay that way
- Swimming after eating causes cramps
. @LauRenMerola is blowing our mind with these myths that aren't true. "Swallowing gum will take 7 years to digest." THAT'S NOT TRUE! ????????????????— The MRL Morning Show (@themrlshow) May 16, 2019
What did your parents tell you as a kid that you look back and laugh at now? Let us know on Twitter! @theMRLshow