Not my favorite snack!
Okay, who doesn’t love chips? Whether your dipping them, or eating them just the way they are, they are DEFINITELY one of my favorite snacks.
But with bathing suit season just around the corner, everyone is trying to be a bit more healthy.
Is there really such thing as a healthy chip? Lucky for us Taste Of Home just ranked chips from the most to least healthy so you know what you’re getting into while your snacking.
Here are potato chips ranked from most healthy to LEAST
- Bare Baked Crunchy Carrot Chips
- Saffron Road Baked Lentil Chips
- Eat Your Vegetables, tasty veggie chips – Jalapeno Ranch
- Beanitos White Bean Chips
- Ruffles Baked (65% Less Fat) Cheddar and Sour Cream
- Fritos Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips
- Cheetos (Crunchy)
- Kettle Brand Sea Salt
- Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream
Anyone else feeling hungry right now? haha