Here are some freebies to brighten your tax day:
Filing taxes are never fun but spending the refund check is! And since I did get a refund this year, I will be spending some of my refund at these retailers that are offering tax day specials and freebies.
See you there!
Tax Day Freebies:
- Banana Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt- Free small frozen yogurt.
- California Tortilla- Free chips and queso with any purchase when you say, “1040.”
- Great American Cookies- One, free Original Chocolate Chip cookie.
- Hardee’s- Free sausage biscuits this morning from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m., but you have to say “Made from scratch.”
- Kona Ice- Free cups of tropical shaved ice.
- Office Depot/OfficeMax- Free shredding of documents up to 5 pounds through April 27th with coupon.
- Planet Fitness- Free relaxation in HydroMassage chairs through April 20th, for members and non-members.
Tax Day Deals:
- Applebee’s– For only a buck you can get the drink of the month, the Strawberry Dollarita which comes with a Twizzlers straw
- Bite Squad and Waiter- No delivery fees when you spend $20 or more today. Use promo code TAXDAY19.
- Boston Market- Get a half chicken meal with two sides, cornbread and a drink for $10.40.
- Bruegger’s Bagels- For new and existing Bruegger’s Inner Circle members, get 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese for $10.40.
- Dunkin- For DD Perks loyalty members you can get a medium hot or iced coffee for only $1
- Firehouse Subs- Free medium sub when you purchase a medium or large sub, chips, and a drink through April 17th, with coupon.
- Pizza Hut- With online and carry out orders, you can get a large two-topping pizza for $5.99.
- Tijuana Flats- Get $5 tax day burritos.
- White Castle- Save 15% off your order with coupon.
Will you use any of your refund to take advantage of the specials or freebies offered today?
It's time for #TaxDay confessions! Call us (you can be anonymous) & tell us what you're spending your tax money on! 704-570-9595— The MRL Morning Show (@themrlshow) April 15, 2019
Intern Darian | MRL Morning Show