It’s gonna be beautiful this weekend in Charlotte; here’s all the stuff going on!
- Sycamore Brewing
- the city’s best food trucks, live music by The Hwy, corn-hole and fresh beer.
- 5-10 p.m.
- Hot Glass Alley
- Come watch the artist in action on the torches and blowing to make unique, interesting pieces or Art Glass.
- 6-9 p.m.
- Belk Theater at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
- 2 p.m. & 8 p.m.
- Atherton Market
- World Nightclub
- Spectrum Center
- 8 p.m.
- Bojangles’ Coliseum
- 3 p.m.
- Bland Street light rail station
- Help clean up the neighborhood and get rewarded with a free T-shirt, drinks and food at the afterparty at The Union. They’ll also have more than $1k worth of raffle prizes.
- 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Knight Theater
- The hills are alive for this program celebrating the musical catalog of Rodgers and Hammerstein. You’ll hear hits including “Climb Ev’ry Mountain” from “The Sound of Music,” “Shall We Dance?” from “The King and I” and more.
- 7:30 p.m.
- 6558 Bruton Smith Blvd
- Experience shows, rides and fair food. They’ve got a Thrill Show, petting zoo, rides and lots of fried foods.
- 4-10 p.m.
- The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery
- They’re celebrating with a special Anniversary Beer release, live music, commemorative glassware and more.
- 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.