Bust out your green, it’s about to be a fun weekend in the Queen City!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day Weekend! Here’s what going on around town.
- 12 p.m
- Kiss 95.1 FM and K104.7 FM host this party at Queen Park Social, 4125 Yancey Road, Saturday until 7 p.m. The celebration features DJs and live music in addition to all the regular fun and games here
Rich & Bennett’s 19th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl
- 12 p.m.
- Dog Bar’s annual “pawty” is today, and a $5 donation gets you (and your dog) in plus a free beer. Dog Bar is at 3307 N. Davidson St
- 10 a.m.
- The seventh-annual festival celebrating Celtic culture is today and Sunday at the Latta Plantation, 5225 Sample Road. The festival includes live music, dancing, food trucks, vendors and more.
- Whitewater Center
- 10 a.m.
- The 10th-annual festival celebration returns today with the Color Me Green 5K run, where runners are pelted with green dye. The day continues with yoga, live music and, of course, the river being dyed green at 1 p.m. The festivities happen at 5000 Whitewater Center Parkway.
- Bojangles Auditorium
- The game is played to honor those who serve, have served and have been injured or lost in the line of duty. Proceeds from the game benefit the Great Balls of Fire Chaitable Foundation.
- Oven Auditorium
- MARCH 15-24
Ages 5-11: $5.00
Ages 4 & Under: FREE