Ever get bored and not sure what you want to do for the weekend? Turn a boring day into an exploring day with some of the must-sees/must-dos of Charlotte, N.C.
Don’t sit at home another minute. Take a friend, date, or go solo and explore the Queen City. From sightseeing to shopping, enjoy your area and see what may be right around the corner from you.
Fun Spots to Explore in the Queen City!
- Funny Bus – Take a tour around Charlotte, NC and laugh like you haven’t laughed before all while seeing new parts of the QC.
- Sports – Charlotte hosts many professional teams. From the Hornets, the Panthers, the Checkers, and the Knights go check out a game. Tickets can be found for little to nothing, so why not go out and cheer on your home team.
- Epicenter – Not just for nightlife, but go out and see the Epicenter during the day. Grab some great food and drinks and explore.
- Romare Bearden Park – Enjoy some time at the park with your dog, a book, or some music and just enjoy the beautiful scenery that surrounds Romare Bearden Park.
- Crowders Mountain – End a great workout with an even better view with a hike up Crowders Mountain
- NASCAR Hall of Fame – Tour the NASCAR Hall of Fame and learn more about the history. You don’t have to be a NASCAR fan to learn more and enjoy.
- Discovery Place Science – Enjoy and play with science in the Discovery Place Science museum and its great for the kids or even those that just want to have fun like the kids for the day.
- Carowinds – Are you adventurous? In the warmer weather, you can enjoy some time at Carowinds either in the water park or wild rides in the amusement park. Be a daredevil and try them both in a day!
The Queen City is your playground, so don’t sit back and waste another minute being bored. EXPLORE!
Randi Moultrie – Digital Content Intern
Beasley Media Group – Charlotte, NC