Finally the weekend! Here’s all the stuff going on around town this weekend.
- 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Free admission
- Celebrate with half price fajitas, $2 margaritas and $2 tacos.
- Martial Arts Ballantyne
- 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Free Learn how to protect yourself from attacks in a safe environment.
- 11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Their celebration will include the unveiling of a special 1 Year Anniversary beer in collaboration with The Unknown Brewing Company, a DJ spinning all day, a cornhole tournament with gift cards on the line, a photo booth, beer and wine specials, specialty beers on tap, food by Twisted Eats, virtual golf and lots of giveaways.
- The Fillmore Charlotte
- 8 p.m.
- The country music singer is stopping in Charlotte on his Nothing To Do Town Tour
- Whisky River
- 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- $25 in advance, $35 day of.
- Join thousands of other people in banana suits and crawl across uptown. Tickets include your costume, admission to the bars and drink specials along the way.
- Ten Park Lanes
- 10 a.m. & 1 p.m.
- Help support the Steve Smith Family Foundation by bowling. Tickets include two games, shoes, a T-shirt and food and drink specials.
- All American Pub
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Experience a fabulous drag show while you enjoy a chef-driven brunch menu and your first mimosa on the house.
- Spectrum Center
- Hilton Charlotte University Place
- This horror-, sci-fi- and fantasy-themed convention features the top genre celebrities and vendors all under one roof.