If you’re not planning on joining in the dozens of All Star Weekend events, here’s what else you can get into this weekend!
This weekend is All Star Weekend in the Queen City and it is going to be crowded and BUSY! But no doubt, lots of fun.
CLICK HERE for a list of all the All Star Weekend events.
If you’re NOT wanting to join in on the All Star events, there’s plenty of other stuff to do this weekend in the 704. Here’s some of the things you can get into.
- Coyote Joes
- 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Belk Theater at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center:
- 8 p.m.
- Charlotte Museum of History
- A two-hour chocolate tasting. Attendees will also help judge the “Best of” awards at the event.
- Advance Tickets ONLY- no walk ups
Free Camp Gladiator Workout
- First Ward Elementary School, 715 North Caldwell Street.
- 9am -11am
- Belk Theater at the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center:
- This show will include performances from famous comedians Jay Pharoah, Jess Hilarious and DC Young Fly.
- 7 p.m.
- 12 PM – 5 PM
- Award-winning Oysters, Live Music, Fresh Craft Beer, Wine, Wild Blossom Cider,
- Pet Supermarket (1408 E Blvd)
- South End, 11:30 a.m.
- Seoul Food is celebrating three years of business with 25-cent craft beers PLUS Two Scoops for ice cream sandwiches.
- Cabarrus Arena and Events Center
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.