The shocking winner that many people are unhappy with…
The Los Angeles Times just released a thorough chart classifying fry favorites from the nation’s biggest chain fast food restaurants.
The fries were judged based off their taste and texture.
Although many people are STRONGLY disagreeing with the ranking. INCLUDING, The Los Angeles Times own intern who posted the ranking on Twitter.
If you’ll notice, huge favorites like Chick fil’ A and In-N-Out are all the way at the BOTTOM of the list… and at the top… 5 Guys? Really?
These were the top 5 Fries based off this ranking:
- Five Guys: These guys are fried in peanut oil, which allows the potato’s true flavor to shine.
- McDonald’s: A very close call, but Peterson lamented that McDonald’s fries lose their texture too quickly.
- Del Taco: Peterson loved the taco chain’s crinkle fries, which are crispy on the outside with a “nice, fluffy center.”
- Steak ‘n Shake: These long and skinny fries were celebrated for their crunch factor.
- Arby’s: Not many chains have curly fries, so Arby’s may have had an advantage here, but the chain’s seasoning blend was favorably noted.
The only one on this list that I agree with is McDonalds…. What about you?
Btw, here are some of the best Twitter reactions:
That literally is a joke. While I can personally attest to the deliciousness of a newly fried @McDonalds French Fry, the amount of unnecessary seasoning on @FiveGuys was a disaster on my last @UberEats. Kinda shocking that @FiveGuys would even make the cut— Alex Beaton (@apbeaton) February 13, 2019
The news is stressful to follow these days. Lately, it seems as though any news headline is enough to set someone off.— Ryan Sloane (@RyanFSloane) February 12, 2019
Wait a minute...WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHICK FIL A FRIES ARE JUST MEDIOCRE?!
You've made a powerful enemy, LA Times
French fry power rankings https://t.co/Ji1cYRcUg8 pic.twitter.com/ar4P2AR67A