It’s a busy weekend in the Queen City! Here are some of the coolest events going on around town.
- South End
- The Fillmore
- Discovery Place Nature
- Will we have an early spring or six more weeks of winter?
- 7:30am – 3pm
- Park Expo and Conference Center
- Shop thousands of gently used items, including children’s and baby clothing, equipment, furniture, toys, games, and maternity wear.
- 2 p.m.
- If you prefer wine rather than beer, never fear. The annual Winery Grapes festival returns today at Slate Billiards, 200 E. Bland St. The festival, which runs until 5 p.m., features more than 100 wines to sample.
- Find your Valentine’s Day gifts at this pop-up market in Plaza Midwood. More than 50 vendors will be on site until 4 p.m.
- no admission fee.
- The Filmore
- Benefits go to ACEing Autism-Charlotte’s Guests will enjoy beer sampling from 39 exclusively Charlotte breweries & cideries and complimentary foods in an intimate setting. Two tasting sessions: 12-3 p.m. and 5-8 p.m.
- Tickets are $45, limited and will sell out.
- Lucky Dog Bark and Brew
- LIVE puppy bowl featuring adoptable puppies from Pits and Giggles
- Patriots and Rams
- Comedy Zone
- Varying times on Friday and Saturday