It’s a busy weekend in the Queen City! Here are some of the coolest events going on around town.
- South End
- The Fillmore
- Discovery Place Nature
- Will we have an early spring or six more weeks of winter?
- 7:30am – 3pm
- Park Expo and Conference Center
- Shop thousands of gently used items, including children’s and baby clothing, equipment, furniture, toys, games, and maternity wear.
- 2 p.m.
- If you prefer wine rather than beer, never fear. The annual Winery Grapes festival returns today at Slate Billiards, 200 E. Bland St. The festival, which runs until 5 p.m., features more than 100 wines to sample.
- Find your Valentine’s Day gifts at this pop-up market in Plaza Midwood. More than 50 vendors will be on site until 4 p.m.
- no admission fee.
- The Filmore
- Benefits go to ACEing Autism-Charlotte’s Guests will enjoy beer sampling from 39 exclusively Charlotte breweries & cideries and complimentary foods in an intimate setting. Two tasting sessions: 12-3 p.m. and 5-8 p.m.
- Tickets are $45, limited and will sell out.
- Lucky Dog Bark and Brew
- LIVE puppy bowl featuring adoptable puppies from Pits and Giggles
- Patriots and Rams
- Comedy Zone
- Varying times on Friday and Saturday
Sign me up for the Kiss 95.1 email newsletter!
Make sure you're not missing out on anything at Kiss 95.1 and become an exclusive VIP member. Enjoy all the perks and get exclusive insight into music news, contests, and more!