Make sure your package gets here on time!
Nothing worse than ordering something online and it not showing up in time. With the holidays coming up, the post offices are busier than ever and if you want gift to arrive before Christmas, these are the deadlines you have to ship things.
- Dec. 18 – Deadline for UPS 3 Day Select shipments (delivery on Dec. 24).
- Dec. 20 – Deadline for UPS 2nd Day Air shipments (delivery on Dec. 24)
- Dec. 21 – Deadline for UPS Next Day Air shipments (delivery on Dec. 24). Packages scheduled for Dec. 22 must be processed and labeled for Saturday Delivery, which is not available to all ZIP codes.
- Dec. 24 – Pickup service available only for Air shipments if prearranged by Dec. 20 (Thu)
- Dec. 25 – No pickup or delivery service. UPS Express Critical services available.
- Dec. 14 – Deadline for USPS Retail Ground
- Dec. 20 – Deadline for First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipments. Includes greeting cards
- Dec. 22 – Deadline for Priority Express Mail shipments
- Dec. 10 – Deadline for FedEx SmartPost shipments (exclusions apply)
- Dec. 17 – Deadline for FedEx Ground (scheduled pickup) and FedEx Home Delivery shipments
- Dec. 19 – Deadline for FedEx Express Saver shipments
- Dec. 20 – Deadline for FedEx 2Day and FedEx 2Day A.M. shipments
- Dec. 21 – Deadline for FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, and FedEx First Overnight
- Dec. 24 – Deadline for FedEx Express and select FedEx Ground (depends on location) shipments
- Dec. 25 – Deadline for all FedEx SameDay shipments (additional Holiday fee is applied)
- Dec. 18 – Free shipping (5-8 business days)
- Dec. 18 – Standard shipping* (4-5 business days)
- Dec. 22 – Two-Day shipping*
- Dec. 23 – One-day shipping*
- Dec. 24 – Same day delivery* in select areas
- Dec. 24 – 2-hour delivery (Prime only) in select areas