If you’re like us then you use Trip Advisor for just about everything out related. They just came out with their 2018 Travelers’ Choice Awards for Restaurants, naming the best establishments out there in three categories – Fine Dining, Everyday Dining, and Fast Casual.
Top 5 Best Fine Dining Restaurants in the U.S.
- Gabriel Kreuther – New York City, New York
- Daniel – New York City, New York
- Cafe Monarch – Scottsdale, Arizona
- Circa 1886 – Charleston, South Carolina
- Flight Restaurant & Wine Bar – Memphis, Tennessee
Top 5 Best Everyday Dining Restaurants in the U.S.
- Pane & Vino – Miami Beach, Florida
- Mon Ami Gabi – Las Vegas, Nevada
- Hog Island Oyster Company – San Francisco, California
- Phil’s BBQ – San Diego, California
- Spice Symphony – New York City, New York
Top 5 Fast Casual Restaurants in the U.S.
- Portillo’s – Chicago, Illinois
- Earl of Sandwich – Las Vegas, Nevada
- Shake Shack – New York City, New York
- Blaze Pizza – Orlando, Florida
- In-N-Out Burger – Los Angeles, California
Have you ever eaten at any of these restaurants? Do you agree? What would you have to say is the best in each category for Charlotte? Tweet us! @theMRLshow
For the full list of winners, click here.