LOTS AND LOTS of Christmas Festivals this weekend!
If you’re not quite ready for Christmas, or feeling in the holiday spirit, you WILL BE after this weekend! It seems like there are Christmas/ holiday markets all over the place this weekend. Here’s some of the top picks I saw of stuff happening around town this weekend!
- Various Bars in Uptown
- 2424 N Davidson Suite 105 A (INDOORS)
- 40+ Local vendors to browse through, grab a coffee from Amelie’s next door, and more.
- 10am- 5pm
- Cabarrus Brewing Company
- 100+ Local vendors, a letter to Santa writing station and hot chocolate for the kids
Sunbelt Championship Game At App State
- The 9-2 Mountaineers from Appalachian State will host the 7-5 Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns in the 1st ever Sun Belt Football Championship game in Boone NC.
- Camp North End
- Local vendors, roast marshmallows by the fire, enjoy live music, watch a movie indoors, sip on beer from the beer garden, and more. PLUS, Dogs in Christmas sweaters!
- 5:30pm- 8:30pm
- Johnston YMCA
- This event is FREE! There will be community ornament making, hot chocolate, cookies, games, a visit from Santa, and so much more!
- Starts at 6pm
- NASCAR Hall Of Fame
- Ice Skate + Shoe Rental = $14
- Starts Friday, and runs the next 3 weekends
- The event honors the German tradition of a Christmas market, where vendors sell goods from open-air booths.