Here’s fun stuff going on around the Queen City this weekend!
- 9am- 3pm
- 700 N. Tryon Street
- Entry $1
- Over 80 flea vendors
- 901 Herrin Avenue
- 2 FREE Food trucks, Live music (Pop, Hip Hop, & Folk), 2 Bounce Houses, Henna Tattoos, and Games
- Saturday 11-4
- Noda Brewing Company
- There will be cool vendors…several rescues…AWESOME silent auction…food trucks, great craft beers, and lots of adoptable dogs! PLUS, a $5 donation at the door gets you your first craft brew on the house.
- Carowinds, 5 p.m.,
- More than 5 million Christmas lights, a 70-foot Christmas tree, live performances and more.
- Charlotte Motor Speedway’
- 6pm – 10pm (Runs through Dec 31st)
- For those unfamiliar, Speedway Christmas allows you to drive on the famed NASCAR track as you gaze in awe at the 3.5 million Christmas lights.
- Sunday 2pm
- Monroe Downtown Historic District
- Now through Sunday (10am -6pm)
- Park Expo and Conference Center
- LAST WEEKEND
- 10AM- 5PM