Heading into a new job can be intimidating, so we’ve compiled a list of questions that can help you get to know people in the office.
Icebreakers can be cringe-worthy and we get it. Nevertheless, though, they work. When you go into a new job where groups have already been formed or alliances have already been made, meeting friends and getting invited out into a “group” can be tough. Try these 25 icebreaker questions:
- What was your first job?
- Have you ever met anyone famous?
- What are you reading right now?
- If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be?
- Who’s someone you really admire?
- Seen any good movies lately you’d recommend?
- Got any favorite quotes?
- Been pleasantly surprised by anything lately?
- What was your favorite band 10 years ago?
- What’s your earliest memory?
To see the full list of icebreaker questions, click here.
Source: Know Your Company blog