Dishin’ With Debbie-“Texas Two Step” Salsa
What happens when you put all of these ingredients together? It’s so easy and delicious you’ll make it again and again…because it will disappear fast! Keep reading to find the two-step process of “chop and blend” that created this tasty appetizer!
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 can Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 2-3 chopped green onions
- 1 handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 seeded serrano pepper
- 3-4 T chopped jalapeños from a jar
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 T cumin
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 T freshly squeezed lemon juice
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
If I don’t have chips, I pull out the wonton wrappers and throw a few on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Into the oven at 350 for about 5 minutes, and you have a chip!