Let’s play a game…how many of these seventeen things could you do right now?
Shape.com has come up with a list of things you should know how to do by the time you’re 30 years old.
- How to change a tire
- How to stitch a hem
- How to defend yourself
- How to change your own oil
- How to snake a drain
- How to take your own advice
- How to whip up a gourmet meal
- How to forgive and let go
- How to use a power drill (injury-free)
- How to accept your flaws
- How to drive a manual transmission
- How to pump your own gas
- How to find a stud in the wall
- How to budget, plan for retirement, and learn the stock market
- How to small talk
- How to enjoy dining out alone
- How to enjoy the little things
How many of these things could you do today? Tweet us! @theMRLshow
For the things that you cannot do, click here to find out how to do them!