Your significant other and your pet don't get along...so which one is getting a new home?
37% of people say they would choose their pet over their significant other, leaving us wondering...what's wrong with the other 63% of pet owners?!! The MRL show asks our listeners about times they've had to choose between their fur baby and their love interest...and if the two not getting along is a deal breaker!
You won't believe some of these stories and the nearly split decision on our twitter poll!
@themrlshow if Opie (my dog) does not like a guy then I’m def not dating him. To most single people their dog is their child so you wouldn’t date someone your child would not like, right?
— Andrea Davis (@DreAcdavi4161) May 17, 2018
BUT, they don’t like my baby dog right off? Gotta go!! Lol
— Michelle Brown Houston (@luvmyroyal) May 17, 2018