Don’t forget! April 17th is Tax Day, and this is everything you can get for free on Tuesday!
There are plenty of restaurants across the country are offering free food to help celebrate/ or ease he pain of finishing your taxes.
Here are a few:
- Go to any Hardee’s location between 7-10 a.m. and say the password “Made From Scratch” to get a free sausage biscuit.
- On Tax Day and get a free small original sandwich when you buy chips and a medium drink.
- From Saturday, April 14, through Tuesday, April 17, kids under 12 will receive one free Hooters Kids Meal with any restaurant purchase totaling at least $10.
Chuck E. Cheese’s
- For every large pizza purchased between April 17 and 19, guests will get one large cheese pizza free.
- Show up to the sandwich chain with this coupon to receive a free medium sub with the purchase of any medium or large sub, chips, and a drink. The offer lasts from April 17 through April 19.
And there you have it! Whether you’ll be getting a refund back this year, or you owe money, you can celebrate Tax Day with some of these freebies!