In honor of National Pizza Day, a new survey shows Americans Pizza Preference.
Today is National Pizza Day, so a lot of people will be grabbing a slice for the occasion. People definitely have very different feelings for their pie tastes. Cumberland Farms released some results to show their preferences.
- 92% of Americans believe pizza is a finger food and should NOT be eaten with a knife and fork.
- 78% of American saying they eat their slice from end to crust.
- 65% of people actually love cooked pineapple on a pizza
- 33% of Hawaiians saying it’s their favorite type of slice.
- 47% of people think using ranch delicious.
- 52% say dipping sauces take away from the taste.
- 85% of folks saying they’d rather eat a leftover slice for breakfast rather than toast.
What’s your favorite pizza topping? Let us know @theMRLshow !