Even though the Grammys have come and went, there are some performances from the other night that will forever live on.
Was anybody else super impressed from this year’s Grammys? It felt like everything was just on point. There were definitely some political remarks but for the most part nothing was done in excess or in an obnoxious way. Not only that but the performances were spot on. We didn’t see a performance we were not crazy about! We decided to include some of our favorite performances that we have watched over and over the past 48 hours.
- Bruno Mars & Cardi B performing Finesse
- Childish Gambino performing Terrified
- Lady Gaga performing Joanne/Million Reasons
- Kesha performing Praying with Camila Cabello, Cyndi Lauper, Bebe Rexha, Andra Day, & Julia Michaels
- U2 performing Get Out Of Your Own Way
We also loved Kendrick Lamar’s opening performance with Dave Chappelle and DJ Khaled/Rihanna/Bryson Tiller performing Wild Thoughts and we can’t forget about Logic’s AMAZING performance with Alessia Cara & Khalid.
What were your favorite Grammy performances?