Not everyone loves Valentine’s Day but you still want to give them something.
If you know why they dislike the holiday, here are some ideas for you!
- If they think it’s super cheesy: something artsy- Everything right now might be pink, red and a giant heart; take the time to find a special gift that breaks that mold.
- If it’s a painful reminder of being unlucky in love: something personalized- Give them something unique, that will show that your different than the past.
- They think planning the perfect date is too much pressure: An authentic food experience- EatWith can help you find the eating experience that’s just right for you.
- If they think monetizing love is completely unromantic: matching temporary tattoos- If they think spend a lot of money on dumb gifts cheapens the meaning of your bond, show your love by writing a song or poem, or a temporary tattoo.
- If they have a chocolate allergy: monthly alcohol membership- Show them you care with a beer or wine of the month club subscription. They’ll get a monthly reminder of your affection delivered right to their door.
Do you love or hate Valentines day? Let us know @theMRLshow !