It’s no lie that Black Friday has some of the best shopping deals of the year but recently, that hasn’t always been the case.
While retailers do slash their prices the day after Thanksgiving, sometimes the Cyber Monday deals are actually better! Research shows that 164 million consumers will be shopping this Thanksgiving weekend but we do have a few things that will not be worth buying on Friday.. but rather waiting for bigger & better sales!
- Jewelry – according to RetailMeNot shoppers who can wait until January for jewelry purchases will see Valentine’s Day discounts starting early
- Tools – you can score some tool deals on Black Friday but wait a little bit longer until early December would actually be better for your wallet
- Fitness Equipment – it might be cliche but it’s most people’s New Year’s resolution to work out in the new year and stores know this – so their best deals come in January
- Winter clothing – you’ll find outwear for 50% off during December, but shopping experts say that if you can wait until January you can get it for even less
- Laptops – Cyber Monday deals are the best for these!