There’s an app for everything.. literally. While this may be a great thing due to convenience, it can also be a pain to find the right app for what you need to use it for. There are apps that can measure things, put imaginary paint on your walls, send people money, and so much more. While there may be some “useless” apps.. we found you some very “useful” ones that you should download!
- Run Pee – This app will tell you when it’s safe to get up from a movie and go to the bathroom without missing any major plot points (OMG FINALLY)
- Fake-A-Text – This app allows you to create fake message conversations between you and friends
- Kiwake Alarm Clark – This alarm clock will force you out of bed by requiring a picture of an object on the other side of the room and a short puzzle to wake up your brain – say goodbye to the snooze button!
- Carr Matey – Avoid parking tickets and remember where you parked your car! Set a parking timer and GPS your location so you always have it on hand
- Daily Water – Help stay hydrated with this app – It will tell you when to drink water and how much throughout the day
What app do you use the most? Have you discovered an awesome app that we should know about? Tweet us – @TheMRLshow